The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1nada de nadahow much did you get? — zilch — ¿cuánto te dieron? — ni cinco informal
- As an added bonus, since I know absolutely zilch about Bob Fosse, I could not take serious issue with the choreography like the obnoxious couple sitting next to me.
- I simply wanted to point out my lack of experience, i.e. zilch and zero, of attending major rock concerts.
- I can offer zilch in the way of information about Allawi himself.
- Scottish architects have done zilch for the past 100 years.
- An empty-headed outrage that achieved the usual zilch and is now well forgotten of course, but that's not the point.
- Since the postponed reading of the amendment, we've heard zilch from the government.
- My suspicion is that the national poll numbers mean zilch and that this election is going to be decided in the marginals.
- Zola, you do know I'm zilch in the fashion department?
- The way they help people, certainly from Scotland, is zilch in the UK.
- Mr. & Mrs. T spent zilch on media last year, per Competitive Media Reporting, after spending $123,000 in 1999.
- Although AmEx has spent zilch on promotion, some would-be customers go to absurd lengths to get what they see as a must-have status symbol.
- Arizona quietly added another 24 points to zilch for Georgia.
- It can give me a broader perspective on my industry, which might come in handy, but it's going to do zilch for what's stirring in my fume hood.
- But I sure don't play rugby just for the money and if I was paid zilch I would still be the first one out at training.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!