The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- But the desire for a deeper understanding of the forest and its creatures led him back to Moscow to study zoology.
- He contributed an immense amount of research in vertebrate and invertebrate zoology and paleontology, and also wrote and lectured on the history of science.
- When the war ended, he was over 50, and instead of returning to mouse genetics he retreated into more general physiology and zoology.
- Scientific botany and zoology dealt not with the dynamics of whole living organisms in the field but with dissection of fragments in the laboratory.
- T H. Huxley, too, had an enormous influence on Morgan, training him in zoology when Morgan returned to London for postgraduate study not long after his geology degree.
- Gene's studies in zoology began at age 15 at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Thus one school friend stopped our career master in his tracks by announcing that he planned to study zoology.
- I did my doctorate in zoology, in very basic science - development and evolution.
- It explains and supports findings in scientific areas ranging from botany to zoology and embryology to neuroscience.
- In many ways this text also serves as an introduction to anatomy, zoology, nutrition, water chemistry and animal husbandry.