Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Everywhere on the earth.
- ‘This is a lovely seasonal opportunity to give and it brings great joy to deprived children the world over.’
- ‘For one, its gorgeous coloring makes it a favorite of snake and reptile collectors the world over.’
- ‘The water situation can be related, not only to Australia in general, but also to the world over.’
- ‘He shows that global trade has improved people's lives the world over.’
- ‘They have made their fortunes, acquired stock options and are sought after the world over.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips