Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
A drug which can induce abortion, especially mifepristone.
- ‘In the first nine weeks of pregnancy the abortion pill may be used.’
- ‘As more women opt for medical terminations, using the abortion pill, rather than surgical abortions, nurses in gynaecology wards are more involved in the treatment.’
- ‘And the abortion pill Mifepristone, also known as RU - 486, must now carry a strong warning that it can cause serious infections, bleeding, and tubal pregnancies, says the FDA.’
- ‘The move follows a dispute over the growing use in Italy of the abortion pill, Mifepristone.’
- ‘On Thursday the US Food and Drug Administration approved the abortion pill RU - 486, which has been on the market for years in Britain, France, China and other countries.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips