Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An acidophilic white blood cell.
- ‘Ehrlich had made a clear distinction between acidophil and basophil leukocytes.’
- ‘No definite correlation was found between the number of acidophil bodies and grade or stage in this sample.’
- ‘The cytoplasm of acidophils stain bright red, basophils deep blue, and chromophobes gray.’
- ‘Many of the chromophobes may be acidophils or basophils that have degranulated and thereby are depleted of hormone.’
- ‘At high power, chromophils can be seen to consist of acidophils and basophils, based on stain affinity in optimal sections with hematoxylin and eosin.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips