Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A compound consisting of adenine combined with ribose, present in all living tissue in combined form as nucleotides.
- ‘The nucleotide elements of DNA are adenosine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine, abbreviated A, G, C, and T, respectively.’
- ‘For instance, the adenine nucleotide, adenosine, can theoretically be produced entirely abiotically.’
- ‘This is the enzyme responsible for converting adenosine to inosine in the catabolism of the purines.’
- ‘The salvage pathways combine adenine with a pentose to alter the adenosine nucleotide pool inventory.’
- ‘Adenosine deaminase is an aminohydrolase that converts adenosine to inosine and is thus involved in the catabolism of purine bases.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips