adjectiveinformal North American
- ‘A working breakfast is served for the sponsoring ag organizations on the State Fairgrounds.’
- ‘Additional information about the Young Ag Couples Conference is available from ag organizations.’
- ‘Our commodity groups, trade associations, councils and ag organizations have many connections and have had many successes in marketing our commodities worldwide.’
- ‘The letter was signed by 12 ag organizations before the negotiators took off for the trade meeting.’
- ‘We sent out a direct mailing and are building a list of Ag organizations.’
nouninformal North American
- ‘The Agriculture Career Fair is an annual event attended by students studying ag related majors.’
- ‘He will be studying Ag at a local college.’
- ‘I studied Ag at High School over 20 years ago now, and I loved it.’
- ‘Do you think more people would go into ag if they were taught ag at school?’
Used to express a range of emotions from irritation or grief to pleasure.‘ag man, there's nothing anyone can do’
Afrikaans, from Dutch ach (see ach).
The chemical element silver.
From Latin argentum.
2Aktiengesellschaft, used in the names of German joint-stock companies.