Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
A cat lover.
- ‘Get any two ailurophiles together and the discussion will inevitably turn to litter boxes and litter.’
- ‘If the outdoors is too dangerous, ailurophiles often forgo feline companionship rather than confine a cat indoors.’
- ‘Among other notable ailurophiles were Byron, Anatole France, Montaigne and Lope de Vega, known as the Spanish Shakespeare.’
- ‘The ailurophiles say that they do not anthropomorphize cats but, rather, that cats have such human qualities as they may condescend to adopt for their own selfish purposes.’
- ‘Either way, I don't think you'll find much help on science fiction related groups, where we tend to be ailurophiles for the most part.’
- ‘For a whole new generation of ailurophiles, here is a book to treasure, a wonderfully entertaining, humorous, and often surprisingly moving look into the world of cats.’
- ‘As owners of two of the cats which feature on the CD, they are naturally ailurophiles.’
- ‘A chat group for ailurophiles; there is a page for photo albums, also provides a newsletter for caring cat guardians, and has a lot of cool links to check out listed at the groupsite too.’
- ‘I'm sending a copy to my veterinarian, to the cat club in the retirement community where I live and to other ailurophiles.’
- ‘It's cute but best appreciated by ailurophiles.’
- ‘A group of cat breeders, exhibitors, show judges, veterinarians, and other ailurophiles (cat lovers) throughout the world, representing most cat breeds and clubs worldwide.’
- ‘Newcomer Simon's exploration of the real-life relations between women and cats gives her and her complicated heroine an edge on other ailurophiles.’
1930s from Greek ailuros ‘cat’ + -phile.