Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A paper bag provided in an aircraft or ship as a receptacle for vomit.
- ‘The only thing that will keep her amused on the airplane is when I pretend to vomit into the airsickness bag.’
- ‘It was the kind of sudden drop - after a rapid ascent - that could get the most seasoned traveler fumbling for an airsickness bag.’
- ‘Suddenly there is laughter, cheering and pointing and I strain to see what has happened - the first soldier to throw up is using his airsickness bag.’
- ‘Should one be required, airsickness bags are, as always, located in the seat pocket in front of you.’
- ‘He said he had used the cabin restroom before the plane departed but had to go again and finally reached for the air-sickness bag.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips