Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Having an abnormal number of chromosomes in a haploid set.
- ‘Fig 5 shows euploid and aneuploid colonies formed after the shift-down experiment.’
- ‘First, of the population of tetraploid cells that enter stationary phase, both euploid and aneuploid members can be rescued by starvation in water.’
- ‘When colonies are formed, the resulting cells tend to have euploid genomes derived from the aneuploid state by chromosome loss.’
- ‘Almost 50% of spontaneous abortions are aneuploid or polyploid and the incidence of numerical aberrations in live-born young is ~ 5/1000 births.’
- ‘The percentages of aneuploid bone marrow leukocytes were higher than those of aneuploid sperm for the two upper THH dose groups and for the positive control group.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips