Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Radiography of blood or lymph vessels, carried out after introduction of a radiopaque substance.
- ‘Pre-operative angiography and embolisation was carried out.’
- ‘As with most procedures done on your heart and blood vessels, coronary angiography does pose some risk.’
- ‘Current methods of viewing these lesions include endoscopy and catheter angiography.’
- ‘The diagnosis is based on the results of duplex ultrasonography or angiography, or both.’
- ‘Only subjects who had positive contrast echocardiography underwent pulmonary angiography.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips