Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
Relating to the anus and genitals.
- ‘It now seems that the clinical spectrum of disease can include atypical rashes, fissuring, excoriation and discomfort of the anogenital area, cervical lesions, urinary symptoms, and extragenital lesions.’
- ‘Adults also may develop atopic dermatitis of the hands, upper eyelids, and anogenital region.’
- ‘When performing the anogenital examination, it is important to be familiar with prepubertal anatomy and normal variants.’
- ‘It usually appears in the oral cavity, anogenital region, or plantar surface of the foot, but can arise anywhere on the skin surface.’
- ‘By using this procedure, prairie voles typically scent mark by depositing sebum from anogenital glands and rarely urinate or defecate.’