Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
A person who is opposed to vaccination.
- ‘experts say several diseases that are avoidable are making a comeback due to anti-vaxxers who refuse to vaccinate their kids’
- ‘I see you're also an anti-vaxxer and deny anthropogenic global warming.’
- ‘I am a huge fan of science-based medicine with no patience and very little tolerance for the type of anti-vaxxers who -- despite the overwhelming landslide of evidence to the contrary -- still think that the MMR vaccination causes autism.’
- ‘I'm not quite sure if that position is more or less bizarre than simply being an anti-vaxxer.’
- ‘A decade ago thimerosal was removed from the childhood vaccines that anti-vaxxers claimed were causing autism.’
- ‘Despite the anti-vaxxers, vaccines are still a pillar of government policy.’
- ‘Those of us who are scientists are just as appalled by the anti-vaxxers as anyone.’
- ‘Does anyone know if antivaxxers also abstain from taking other medicine?’
- ‘In the last few years, I have noticed that derision towards anti-vaxxers has grown.’
- ‘Not all outbreaks can be linked to anti-vaxxers, but some definitely have been.’
Early 21st century from anti-vax.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips