Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
In any manner or way.
- ‘Never did catch ‘is name, but he was a nice fellow, anywise.’
- ‘Later, the bunch of girls were crowding around, reading and listening to their Discman (which is forbidden in school anywise…).’
- ‘Yeah, it's not polite to yell in a library anywise.’
- ‘Never mind, use follow you can't make this shot with draw anywise although the shot calls for a draw stroke.’
- ‘Twas preposterous to Hughes anywise, who considered it a complete implausibility.’
Old English on ǣnige wīsan ‘in any wise’.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips