Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
Very easy or easily.
- ‘Henry had always made friends as easy as winking.’
- ‘So users should find it as easy as winking to get at the information they need, when they need it and in the form they need.’
- ‘Staying here is a journey into a bygone era, when life moved at a gentle pace and communion with the self was as easy as winking.’
- ‘Hiring a car with Webcarhire is as easy as winking.’
- ‘Next to our compound were the Russians, they were most amusing and just did not give damn for anyone, and they used to get out of their compound as easy as winking and right under the eyes of the sentries.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips