Basic Guidelines For Spanish PronunciationsREAD THIS ARTICLE
A technology that superimposes a computer-generated image on a user's view of the real world, thus providing a composite view.
- ‘There's real potential for this kind of augmented reality social software, but the trick has always been developing an interface that will make sense in such a rich sensual environment.’
- ‘Technological advances in optics and computer graphics, as well as the rapid development of network technology and distributed systems, open new doors for building effective distributed augmented reality systems.’
- ‘Still, it makes you wonder: what is the best idea for augmented reality games?’
- ‘A further step will then be to combine augmented reality and robotic systems to allow automation of surgical operations.’
- ‘In contrast, the goal of augmented reality is to allow users to engage with the world more fully.’
- ‘Now this display is a combination of the real physical world around you and augmented reality elements.’