Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
nounvulgar slang North American
A very tough or formidably impressive person.
- ‘you are a BAMF who doesn't back down from a fight’
- ‘Wow, that guy is one BAMF.’
- ‘With the help of fan fiction, the doctor would probably be a BAMF.’
- ‘In that instant, she glimpsed the BAMF who existed beneath the sarcasm and flippant teasing.’
- ‘He is a BAMF who has been out of the closet for years.’
- ‘That's the kind of sacrifice I'm willing to make if it means we get to watch him being a BAMF.’
1990s short for badass motherfucker.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips