Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A bamboo transverse flute of northern India.
- ‘The bansuri is a flute made of bamboo and is played horizontally.’
- ‘Structurally, the bansuri is a cylindrical bamboo tube, with one sealed end and uniformly placed six or seven open finger holes.’
- ‘The blend of contemporary beats with the ageless sound of the oud, vocals and bansuri flute is entirely convincing and unforced.’
- ‘Shango does have its milder moments of tablas and bansuris, but those tracks are too deep and delicate for the rave environment.’
- ‘The first performance of the day was from Venkatesh Godkhindi and his 15 students on the bansuri.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips