Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A type of skin cancer, most commonly occurring on the face, that often invades surrounding tissue but seldom metastasizes.
- ‘The clinical differential diagnosis included squamous cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, and malignant melanoma.’
- ‘Squamous cell carcinomas, like basal cell carcinomas, can be induced by ultraviolet radiation.’
- ‘In melanoma or pigmented basal cell carcinomas, treatment is based on tissue diagnosis.’
- ‘Histologic examination is consistent with squamous cell carcinoma in 95 percent of cases, although basal cell carcinoma, melanoma, and sarcomas also may be present.’
- ‘Stender and colleagues evaluated the efficacy of therapy developed for treatment of basal cell carcinomas and actinic keratoses in the treatment of recalcitrant warts.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips