Basic Guidelines For Spanish PronunciationsREAD THIS ARTICLE
A basophilic white blood cell.
- ‘Those thought to play critical roles are mast cells, basophils, eosinophils, lymphocytes, and the airway epithelium.’
- ‘During the late phase, cytokines are released that prolong inflammation and activate eosinophils, basophils, lymphocytes and mast cells.’
- ‘There are five types of white blood cells, each with a specific job: neutrophils, lymphocytes, eosinophils, basophils, and monocytes.’
- ‘Products of complement activation cause smooth muscle contraction and increased vascular permeability and induce degranulation of phagocytic cells, mast cells, and basophils.’
- ‘However, we do not discount the possibility that other cells types, such as mast cells or basophils, may also contribute to the production of Th2 cytokines in this model.’