Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An area for batting practice that is enclosed by fencing or netting.
- ‘Monica, is there an indoor batting cage around here so that Sarah can go to and practice over the winter?’
- ‘They found a batting cage, and every weekend they hit hundreds of baseballs.’
- ‘They had 2 18-hole courses, batting cages and a huge video arcade.’
- ‘They added outfield bleacher seats, a batting cage, and tarps to cover the field.’
- ‘She decided to practice her batting, so she grabbed her baseball bag and headed to the batting cage on campus.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips