Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Know no more than before.
- ‘The whole issue gets me totally annoyed and I'm still none the wiser as to what value we get from paying them at all.’
- ‘Both airlines could have simply increased their prices by $6, and most customers would be none the wiser.’
- ‘If I want to ruin the reputation of a B-list celeb I could so with in a couple of days, and their PR agency would be none the wiser until the stories started appearing.’
- ‘It was closed, though, so we're still none the wiser.’
- ‘At the end of his frustrating book, I was left none the wiser.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips