Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A form of the drug amphetamine.
- ‘I have to take a drug called Klonopin, which is like a Benzedrine.’
- ‘In the early hours of the morning, when everyone else was feeling tired, the Benzedrine clicked in and I could have gone on celebrating until dawn - it was my first and last experience of an ‘upper’!’
- ‘Devastated, he increased his intake of Benzedrine and Seconal to help him sleep.’
- ‘Hannah had fueled her body on nicotine, coffee, and Benzedrine in the past week; the abuse had taken its toll.’
- ‘That evening John, high on Benzedrine, came home and told us about the horrifying, hallucinatory experience he'd had at the library.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips