Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Convex on both sides.
- ‘The crystalline lens, which provides approximately 30% of the refractive power, is biconvex and has the ability to change its shape to increase or decrease its focusing power.’
- ‘Their molds demonstrate that lenses were numerous, biconvex, hexagonal in outline and arranged in an hexagonal close-packing system.’
- ‘The posterior chamber is separated from the vitreous body by a transparent biconvex lens.’
- ‘The Obolellids have a foliated, impunctate, biconvex shell.’
- ‘The described specimens are nearly equidimensional to slightly transverse in outline and moderately biconvex in profile.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips