Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A drill on which pressure is brought to bear by the operator's chest.
- ‘The content of the 24-page catalog was expanded to include breast drills and vises.’
- ‘Then I spin this gizmo as fast as I can for about 30 seconds, angling the breast drill all over the place to polish the entire inside surface.’
- ‘We are manufacturers and exporters of all types of carpenter tools like breast drills.’
- ‘The animated gadgetry consists of a breast drill in which an old wood drill has been mounted.’
- ‘The patent makes no mention of using this device as a breast drill.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips