A woman whose behavior in planning her wedding is regarded as obsessive or intolerably demanding.
- ‘I don't want to be a bridezilla, but so far my attempts at getting people to respect my wishes aren't working’
- ‘I could give a million reasons why the date is sooner than any bridezilla would recommend.’
- ‘Sindi has turned into bridezilla, and is freaking out about every little thing.’
- ‘You won't find any bridezilla stories here, but it's still an interesting idea.’
- ‘And these bridezillas are bad for the image of New Yorkers, too.’
- ‘This season one Bridezilla WILL be left at the altar!’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips