Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A disease involving chronic inflammation of the kidneys.
- ‘He is the only person in the world to be cured of a chronic form of Bright's disease.’
- ‘There was the obituary for my great-great grandfather which described his death from Bright's disease.’
- ‘He is regarded as one of the founding fathers of nephrology, with his name immortalized in the eponym Bright's disease.’
- ‘Resuming his legal practice in New York, Arthur died of Bright's disease in 1886.’
- ‘Overwork and Bright's disease caused his early death.’
Mid 19th century named after Richard Bright, (1789–1858), the English physician who established its nature.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips