Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
- another term for calamansi
- ‘The miniature calamondin ‘orange’ grown as a decorative house plant is sometimes considered to be a mandarin × kumquat hybrid, and sometimes assigned to a species of its own.’
- ‘Examples of acidic varieties include ‘Improved Meyer’ and ‘Ponderosa’ lemons, calamondins, and kumquats.’
- ‘Open the bottle, and one smells a mixed but light scent of different kinds of fruit including orange, citrus and calamondin orange.’
- ‘When and how do I trim my Meyer lemons and calamondin?’
Early 20th century from Tagalog kalamundin.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips