Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Relating to carbon or its compounds, especially carbon dioxide.
- ‘In the middle layer are whole grapes surrounded by juice, and only on the top layer are whole grapes surrounded by carbon dioxide which undergo full carbonic maceration.’
- ‘It is notable, therefore, that the functional expression of CA in heart is modest, enhancing the speed of carbonic buffering by only 2.5-fold.’
- ‘Jadot makes the Chateau des Jacques wines like they make their red burgundies - in other words, with no or very little carbonic maceration.’
- ‘Here the second fermentation, the one that produces the bubbles, occurs inside a tank and the resulting carbonic gas is sealed in with the wine in the bottle.’
- ‘Since the beginning of the plant occupation, workers have threatened to use the 46 tons of carbonic sulfur stocked in the plant to explode the facility.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips