Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A sponsored walk to raise money for a charity.
- ‘The money was raised from their annual charity walk.’
- ‘This would also save me from having to do a charity walk to raise funds for cancer care.’
- ‘Not long after that, she did a charity walk, walking 8.3 miles on behalf of the Multiple Sclerosis Society.’
- ‘The card game takes place in aid of a charity walk in Peru to raise funds for the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland.’
- ‘She would like to thank all the people from Athy and the surrounding area who sponsored her on her charity walk.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips