Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A combination of a charmed quark and antiquark.
- ‘The measurement of the production rate of the J / and other charmonium mesons was a key indicator of possible new phenomena in the pioneering CERN experiments.’
- ‘The hadron is represented by an external color field and the charmonium is represented by a small color dipole.’
- ‘Using the ingredients from those calculations we calculate also exclusive electroproduction of charmonia off nuclei.’
- ‘Comprehensive reports on the physics of charmonium production are available.’
- ‘In collisions at high energies, charmonium particles come from the decay of b-flavoured hadrons and prompt production.’
1970s from charm (sense 4 of the noun).
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips