Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A bearing rein.
- ‘He bridles the horse, and secures the end of the check rein over the left head post, or to the picket rope.’
- ‘The excess check rein can be cut and removed after the final tightening of the check reins.’
- ‘Bridles are split crown with side check reins, available with either round or square blinds.’
- ‘After attaching the check rein loosely the pony is walked around to get used of it.’
- ‘The use of bitless bridles, bearing reins and check reins is prohibited except for hackneys in special classes or on road drives.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips