Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
1North American A cloakroom in a hotel or theatre.
- ‘‘Damn it, Rena,’ Greg White says, taking hold of Rena Carlson's arm when he finally catches her near the coat checkroom.’
- ‘By scanning the ring the guard could see that they had paid the entrance fee and in the same way they checked in their coats in the checkroom.’
- ‘Then he leaves the ballroom, grabs his raincoat from the checkroom, and heads home.’
- ‘Shortly after 6 o'clock, according to the detectives, he called at the Grand Central checkroom for the suitcase.’
- 1.1An office for left luggage.‘There is another checkroom located in the lower level of the center.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips