Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
A mite that infests cheese.
Genus Tyroglyphus, order (or subclass) Acari
- ‘The cheese mite, known to cause dermatitis, is larger than both the grain mite and the mold mite.’
- ‘Common members in this group of tiny mites include the cheese mite, flour mite, and grain mite.’
- ‘One of the interesting things about this cheese is that the dimpled rind is created by cheese mites which chew on the cheese and are periodically brushed off.’
- ‘Some require washing in brine or alcohol solution to impart flavor, while others simply need to be flipped and brushed every now and then to get rid of cheese mites.’
- ‘The commonest food mites are the grain mite, the cheese mite and the mould mite.’