Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A mucopolysaccharide compound which is a major constituent of cartilage and other connective tissue.
- ‘Sufferers often take a combined tablet with glucosamine and chondroitin and cod-liver oil to help protect the joint lining from further wear.’
- ‘Both glucosamine and chondroitin occur naturally in cartilage.’
- ‘Some people report that glucosamine and chondroitin raise cholesterol.’
- ‘Each one of your muscle cells is tightly wrapped in layer upon layer of connective tissue constructed from substrates like collagens, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin and glucosamine sulfates, and more.’
- ‘It is theorized that glucosamine and chondroitin can stimulate the building of cartilage-building proteins when taken early on in the progression of osteoarthritis.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips