Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
A very enthusiastic eater.
- ‘The Calgary chapter of the Slow Food Movement, an international collection of food types and chowhounds dedicated to small artisan producers, organic food and culinary pleasure generally, is picking up steam.’
- ‘Other entrepreneurs who were present were either chowhounds or friends of chowhounds.’
- ‘But when we still hadn't seen him on Friday, we began to worry, as he is quite a chowhound and always comes back for food.’
- ‘Many have become familiar with this Pittsburgh restaurant, a favorite among local chowhounds for its North African cuisine.’
- ‘Unlike their snake cousins, threadsnakes are chowhounds, tucking into meals at a rapid rate, with three or four bites each second.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips