Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1The administration of drugs or other treatments at times determined by the body's circadian rhythms.‘Chapter 6 deals with circadian rhythm and chronotherapy of asthma medications.’
- ‘Western medicine uses the understanding of chronotherapy to treat illness more effectively.’
- ‘This study would form the basis for cancer chronotherapy, which aims in drug administration at appropriate timing according to the circadian rhythms of cancer cell susceptibility which will avoid adverse effects of chemotherapy.’
- ‘Still, when observing how ancient Chinese medicine understood chronotherapy, one cannot help but be impressed by the similarities with the discoveries of modern research.’
- ‘Other illnesses that may benefit from chronotherapy include hay fever, which is worst in the morning.’
- 1.1The treatment of disorders, especially of sleep, that involve alterations of circadian rhythms.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips