A large, steel-reinforced reusable container for shipping military cargo or, when modified, for use as temporary accommodations.‘they told us we'd be staying in luxury air-conditioned conexes’
- ‘I would tether an aerostat to a large heavy conex container in a secure base area like a battalion headquarters and headquarters company.’
- ‘It can easily be deployed in the unit supply conex.’
- ‘All these guys that was in these conex boxes were black.’
- ‘Across the sea of aluminum conex trailers at bases around Iraq, small orbs of communication are sprouting like foliage.’
- ‘Time is of the essence when our military calls for Conex boxes whether it is for deployment or static storage.’
Acronym from container express.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips