Basic Guidelines For Spanish PronunciationsREAD THIS ARTICLE
A range of values so defined that there is a specified probability that the value of a parameter lies within it.
- ‘Furthermore, the confidence interval of the parameters and the correlation among them were both very low, indicating stability of the estimations.’
- ‘The confidence interval of fit parameters was either determined from the covariance matrix or by F-test analysis.’
- ‘The confidence interval was defined as a drop of 1 in the LOD score.’
- ‘This significance was lost for a third exacerbation, possibly because of the small numbers; the resulting confidence interval is very wide.’
- ‘It is clear from the size of the confidence interval that these data do not imply strong differences between the three groups.’