Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
Ten million; one hundred lakhs, especially of rupees, units of measurement, or people.
- ‘All the other channels will be launching programmes giving away crores upon crores of rupees.’
- ‘Trust reigned supreme even in verbal deals worth hundreds of crores of rupees.’
- ‘Some of the screen printing units have received orders worth crores of rupees.’
- ‘It is not difficult to raise a few crores of rupees in one year.’
- ‘It is now common knowledge that thousands of crores worth of sandalwood is being plundered from our forests every year.’
From Hindi karoṛ, based on Sanskrit koṭi ‘ten millions’.