Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
An arthropod of the large, mainly aquatic group Crustacea, such as a crab, lobster, shrimp, or barnacle.
- ‘On the coast, the plovers' diet consists of marine worms, crustaceans, and small mollusks.’
- ‘The significance of this is that other species such as shellfish and crustaceans feeding in plankton could be affected.’
- ‘Marine scientists have found evidence of similar patterns among shoreline species like crabs, crustaceans and seaweed.’
- ‘The soup had a lovely subtle crustacean flavor.’
- ‘Most of the pesticides used to control sea lice are ‘broad-spectrum crustacean toxins’ and may have an effect on species such as lobster.’
Relating to or denoting crustaceans.
- ‘An additional treatment without crustacean zooplankton was also established.’
- ‘Positive effects of juvenoids on crustacean metamorphosis were also encountered in barnacles early on.’
- ‘It is a small crustacean related to the woodlice.’
- ‘Hungry when born, sea horses eat crustacean larvae and other small creatures with their tubular mouths.’
- ‘If this protein evolved with the faster crustacean rate, the estimated time of divergence is even more recent.’