Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
Taste (something) carefully to appreciate it fully.‘Dennis didn't drink it, he degusted it’
- ‘You can visit here local brewery and degust its beer or historical buildings of church and city hall.’
- ‘We sat at an outdoor garden, degusted the beefsteak, gazed at the stars and the lights of Taipei below.’
- ‘It is a cosy corner to invite several friends to degust tea and have a private meeting.’
- ‘We will degust the food made of swallow nest.’
- ‘Visit Cognac, and degust with moderation please!’
Early 17th century from Latin degustare, from de- ‘completely’ + gustare ‘to taste’.