Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
- proprietary term for meperidine‘Would it have been easier to just give this patient her Demerol and go about my way?’
- ‘Inside that safe is another locked compartment containing controlled medications, such as morphine and Demerol.’
- ‘Given all the morphine and Demerol he had received, the doctors were not especially alarmed.’
- ‘I later found out I had received Demerol in an injectable form.’
- ‘And at that time, he was taking Demerol, because of pain.’
1940s of unknown origin.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips