Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
The dextrorotatory form of glucose (and the predominant naturally occurring form).
- ‘Having extracted the sugary nectar from flowers, bees use enzymes in their saliva to split the sucrose into dextrose and fructose.’
- ‘For carbs, take in pure glucose or dextrose (without the maltodextrin).’
- ‘Fast-digesting carbs such as dextrose, maltodextrin or Vitargo will boost insulin and blunt cortisol release, putting you in an ideal anabolic state.’
- ‘We can find no literature to construct a hypothesis of nutritional difference between dextrose and sucrose when fed to lactating dairy cows.’
- ‘This is due to the fact that creatine as well as the simple sugars found in today's creatine formulas, such as dextrose and maltodextrin, have a comparatively high osmolality rate.’
Mid 19th century from Latin dexter, dextr- ‘on the right’ + -ose.