Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A small area on a screen in which the user is prompted to provide information or select commands.
- ‘Any users who get the unexpected prompt may dismiss the dialogue box and continue working.’
- ‘This tip was written in Visual LISP and includes a dialog box to select the symbols you want to use.’
- ‘The print dialog box provides several additional options including image scaling, pagination, paper orientation and print color.’
- ‘He said that every time he tried to type in the information in the config dialog box nothing would show up.’
- ‘The code displays a dialog box that lets the user choose which edits to accept or reject.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips