Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
(of a portion of a book) removed from a bound volume.
- ‘Photographic prints from a disbound sample book showing samples of decorative and ornamental fixtures made from onyx.’
- ‘While we can digitize and film bound material, it is sometimes desirable to capture the images in a disbound or loose state to avoid losing data in the gutter margins due to tight binding.’
- ‘It is a pleasure to acknowledge the financial assistance of the Trust in funding the examination of the disbound manuscript.’
- ‘Each issue is about 28 x 40 cm and 16 pp, disbound but in fairly good condition with a minimum of browning, and each is in a large flat plastic bag, without folds.’
- ‘Most were disbound, with pages kept intact.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips