Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Pass the ball to a teammate, especially in basketball.
- ‘Paul wasted no time getting the ball down the court and dished it off to Randall deep on the perimeter, who passed to Rob to score a basket easily over his shorter opponent.’
- ‘Andrew set off on a charge at the defence before dishing it off to John for a shot, which ricocheted out to Richard.’
- ‘But it would all change when John slipped a ball into his teammate who dished it off to Connor coming through at pace.’
- ‘But does he dish the ball off to one of the Indiana big men?’
- ‘In the 19th Ronald ran by several defenders and then dished the ball off to Jon, who shot high and wide.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips