Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Inflammation of a diverticulum, especially in the colon, causing pain and disturbance of bowel function.
- ‘Food sensitive colitis should be considered in infants and ischaemic colitis, diverticulitis, and colonic tumours in adults.’
- ‘Possible causes include inflammatory bowel disease or an infection in the colon known as diverticulitis.’
- ‘Indications for colectomy include colon polyps, diverticulitis, and IBD.’
- ‘A common complication of diverticulitis is peritonitis.’
- ‘Fortunately, most people with diverticulosis never develop diverticulitis.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips