Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A condition in which diverticula are present in the intestine without signs of inflammation.
- ‘Small-volume diarrhea may accompany diverticulosis of the colon.’
- ‘Many people with diverticulosis have no symptoms at all.’
- ‘If nothing else, they should help reduce the risk of heart disease, diverticulosis, and constipation.’
- ‘The first, a man in his 30s, had severe constipation and resultant diverticulosis.’
- ‘Apart from moderate colonic diverticulosis in the second case, each bowel was otherwise grossly unremarkable.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips