Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A brand of disposable paper cup.
- ‘The lady had on a white dress and, riding on the top of her head, a tiny white cap like a Dixie Cup.’
- ‘For excitement, you might get to dig your flat wooden spoon into a Dixie Cup with two flavors.’
- ‘In fact, if you have a mint condition Dixie Cup lid from 1952, it might be worth a hundred dollars.’
- ‘Adam actually thought I was planning to fill the Dixie Cups with ice cream for Lucy.’
- ‘For those unaware of the history of the Dixie Cup With The Lipstick Stain, it had previously been lost, in spite of strenuous attempts to recover it.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips